Athena Pleated Maxi Dress | Saffron
- Pleated satin that flows easily and has stretch, not velvet
- Beautiful rich orange/yellow color with deep tones
- Accommodating all body types
- Raw hem on bottom provides easily customizable length
- Elastic empire waist
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh
- Bump and nursing friendly
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach, lay flat to dry
- Angela is 5’6, 34DD cup, size 6 and wearing size Small.
- Miranda is 5'11, 32B cup and wearing size Small.
- Dani is 5'8, 44DDD cup and wearing size XXXLarge.
- Fit runs big, we recommend sizing down.
- For maternity, we recommend your pre-pregnancy size.
- twin pregnancy
- bridesmaids dresses
This was my first time ordering from Baltic Born and I absolutely love the dress that I purchased! The material feels expensive, the cut/style is incredibly flattering and the color is beautiful!
I got married last September and chose this dress for my bridesmaids dresses. They were first of all VERY affordable. But that's not the best part... they were absolutely stunning on every single one of my girls. This dress is flattering for all body types. It is very long but you do not have to hem the dress, you just simply cut the extra length off! No frays at all. I recommend this to any bride looking for stunning and affordable bridesmaids dresses.
I wore this dress as maid of honor for my best friends wedding and it was perfect- comfortable, but gorgeous. The color was perfect for her fall wedding!
I wore this dress to my baby shower. It is beautiful and was so, so comfortable! I received several compliments on it, especially on the color. Definitely follow the recommendation and reviews that say to size down. I’m 5’7, a 36B, 33 weeks pregnant, and currently 200 lbs. I ordered a Small and it fit absolutely perfectly.
I would highly recommend! Great quality!!