- True wrap style
- Unlined but not sheer
- Mid-weight, high quality velvet with slight stretch throughout
- A beautiful wine inspired hue
- Bump and nursing friendly, we recommend sizing up after 25 weeks
- Trina is 5'6", cup size 32C, pant size 0 and wearing size S
- Makayla is 5'7, cup size 34C, size 4 and wearing size S
- The model is wearing 3' inch heels in photos, please take into account for length
- If your bust and waist measurements are the same we recommend sizing up for more coverage at bust
All US returns are free!
We offer STORE CREDIT ONLY for all qualifying returns
You have 35 days from the date of delivery to return your item
To see our full return policy and start a return click here
- Shipping and processing times are as follows:
Domestic 5-12 days
International 12-28 days
To see our full shipping policy click here
Maid of Honor Velvet wrap
Fits so nice! Beautiful and simple dress!
I bought this dress for my engagement pictures and it was the perfect choice for outside pictures in February. Super flattering and comfortable.
Perfect Christmas dress
Gorgeous color, perfect for Christmas time. I wore tights underneath the dress because the wrap would slightly open if I walked to quickly.
I ordered the Esmerelda Velvet Wrap Dress in the Merlot. I love the rich, beautiful red color of this dress and the soft, velvety texture. I have never owned a wrap dress before, so this is my first experience with them. Once I watched a YouTube video on how to tie them (LOL!) I was ready to go! Outside of trying the dress on and sitting, walking, wearing it around the house for a little while, I have not yet had a chance to wear it out yet. I look forward to wearing it to holiday gatherings and special occasions this fall/ winter.
It did not fit, but customer service was wonderful. The color and material was beautiful.. will buy again. Thank you BB!