Lydia Burgundy Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist with connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Allison is 5'4, pant size 4, 32C cup size and wearing size small.
- Dani is 5'8, 44DDD cup and wearing size XXXLarge.
- Krychelle is 5'8, 38D cup and wearing size XXLarge.
It’s a mixed bag for me. The shipping of the item itself was great - it was very quick, the checkout process for purchasing it was timely, and I have no complaints there. When I checked out I saw “free returns” and made the mistake of assuming that meant returns would be refund to the original method of payment, not in store credit, as that isn’t normally my experience with online retailers. I have intentions to return my item but now I’m stuck with an in store credit, and since you only care a select few styles of dresses, there isnt much I can get that isn’t exactly what I got before. Disappointed that the in store credit wasn’t listed upfront, as that would have changed my opinion on purchasing this item originally.
This dress was so pretty, but it was way too long for me (5'5'') and was very tight in the arms unfortunately. I'm a curvy gal and ordered my size according to the sizing chart - which it fit great otherwise - but the arms/shoulders pulled in the fabric and was uncomfortable unfortunately, so I had to return it.
Shipping was fast which is great! My dress came in and it fit absolutely perfectly with plenty of arm room for me! It’s long airy and flows beautifully. I would highly recommend getting this dress if your looking at it. You won’t regret it! I’ll post photos later of family my session!
The dress is very good quality. I’m 5’3 wiegh 145 and wear a 36DDDD; I ordered a medium and it fits great except it is very long. Overall I’m very happy and will use this site in the future.