Lydia Maxi Dress in Rust Floral
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Dress has a relaxed fit, if you would like a tighter fit or are between sizes, order one size down.
- For maternity, order your regular size.
- Angela is 5'6, pant size 6, 32DD cup size and wearing size small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- Small - Length: 62" Bust: 36" Waist: 27" Back Shoulder: 17"
- Medium - Length: 62.25" Bust: 38" Waist: 28" Back Shoulder: 18"
- Large - Length: 62.5" Bust: 40" Waist: 30" Back Shoulder: 19"
- 1XLarge - Length: 65.25" Bust: 48" Waist: 36"-42" Back Shoulder: 23"
- 2XLarge - Length: 65.75" Bust: 49" Waist: 36.5"-44" Back Shoulder: 23.5"
- 3XLarge - Length: 66.25" Bust: 50" Waist: 37"-46" Back Shoulder: 24"
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry. Do not bleach.
I thought this product was going to be perfect for my engagement pictures until I received my order and the dress was not as pictured and the material did not meet my expectations. I emailed customer service because this is the 3rd item I have bought that was not was either not the correct color,material and cheaply made. I stated that I want my money back in original payment. But little do you know they only give you store credit now I'm on my 3rd replacement order because every order I've placed do/did not meet my expectations. I'm really frustrated with this company would not recommend!
Love this dress. Just as pictured. I guess it runs TTS, but mine is a little big. I usually take a small but ordered a medium become I didn’t want it to be too tight or revealing on the neckline. I am 5.4” and around 135 lbs. Only thing... about a week after I received it went on sale for $50!! :( so frustrating!
I love this dress!! I haven't been able to wear it yet as I bought it to wear to a wedding in May! I have tried it on though and it's beautiful. I have long legs and always worry about purchasing things online cause I don't want my feet to show but it is actually too long so I will need to get it hemmed but I don't mind doing that. I'd rather it be too long than too short.
I love this dress! Going to be taking maternity pics in it. When I measured myself to match my size it said to but a 2x which seemed a little big for what I normally buy. I bought a XL and it was still too big so I had it altered in the breast area since the L was sold out. For reference I’m 5’7, 200lbs, wear a 36D
I bought this dress for a wedding after another dress from a different company fell through. I'm so glad I did! It arrived very quickly, and is so comfortable and flattering! I can't wait to wear it!