Lydia Maxi Dress in Spring Floral
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Dress has a relaxed fit, if you would like a tighter fit or are between sizes, order one size down.
- For maternity, order your regular size.
- Marianne is 5'6, dress size 4/6, 32B cup and wearing size small.
- Dani is 5'7 and wearing size XXXLarge.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- XSmall - Length: 61.75" Bust: 34" Waist: 26" Back Shoulder: 16"
- Small - Length: 62" Bust: 36" Waist: 27" Back Shoulder: 17"
- Medium - Length: 62.25" Bust: 38" Waist: 28" Back Shoulder: 18"
- Large - Length: 62.5" Bust: 40" Waist: 30" Back Shoulder: 19"
- XLarge - Length: 62.75" Bust: 42" Waist: 32" Back Shoulder: 20"
- 2XLarge - Length: 65.25" Bust: 48" Waist: 35" Back Shoulder: 23"
- 3XLarge - Length: 65.75" Bust: 49" Waist: 37" Back Shoulder: 23.5"
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry. Do not bleach.
Dress is not flattering if you are pregnant. Would look a lot better if you are very thin and tall. Dress is very long as well
I wore this Fall Floral Maxi dress for my bridal shower and received so many compliments!! It was extremely comfortable and helped me feel so beautiful throughout the day! I know I will wear it to many more gatherings/events! I am 5'7" and when I received the dress, the fabric length was a tad too long. I ended up hemming it about 2 inches shorter. I'd rather do that than have it be too short though. It wasn't a problem at all. I loved this dress!
This dress is beautiful, the colors are amazing & it is well made!
I have only tried on the dress because I bought it for a specific event in the future, but I cannot wait to wear it! The small fit perfectly other than being long (I am 5'4"). The shape of the dress was flattering and the fabric comfortable. I LOVE the cuffed sleeves. Perfect sleeve length too. I would recommend this dress!