Lydia Slate Blue Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist, connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Marianne is 5'6, pant size 6, 32B cup size and wearing size Small.
- Bekah is 5'10, 36C cup and wearing size Large.
- We recommend sizing down in this style.
- For maternity, we recommend ordering your pre-pregnancy size.
- maternity pictures
Bought this dress for maternity photos. I purchased my usual size and it was still roomy so I would recommend going down a size if you’re in between sizes. Love the color and the fit!
I LOVED this dress for my maternity photos! Quality is great and it’s so comfortable! I’m 5’1 and was 33 weeks pregnant during our photos and ordered an XL. Other reviews recommended to size up if you’re bigger chested so I did as I was worried my pregnancy chest would be an issue! But I wish I would ordered my normal size (large) as the dress was a hair too big, so I would recommend just sticking to your normal size! We had our photos done in winter so it was a bit chilly but this dress was about to keep me warm as it’s not too thick and not too thin! Highly recommend buying this!
The dress looks beautiful on and I can’t wait to wear it to our daughter’s baptism and to a family wedding.
When I originally ordered this dress, I ordered the wrong size. BUT the return process was so quick and easy. I already got the correct size for maternity photos. I've only tired it on, but oh my goodness, I feel STUNNING!! The dress is very comfortable and the color is perfect. I'll definitely look to Baltic Born for any other dresses I'll need!
Dress was a decent quality. I am glad mine was on sale. Pics turned out beautiful with this dress. It’s beautiful and decently made.