Lydia Deep Topaz Floral Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist, connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Marianne is 5'6, pant size 4, 32B cup size and wearing size small.
- If between sizes we recommend sizing down
I bought it for daughters wedding in March. It feels so soft and elegant.
The topaz dress is mostly perfect. Not too flashy, complimentary colors (blue, orange). I only wish it had a snap sewn in so the V was not so deep. Not all of us like to show everything off or feel like it’ll all fall out when we bend over. Thankfully, it’s an easy fix for me to complete.
Used this dress for my daughter’s wedding. The color is vibrant, well made and lots of Compliments. I’m a curvy gal. Usually wear a X-Large. However I’m large busted and was worried that I wouldn’t have enough coverage so I went with XXL and glad I did.
This dress is so beautifully made and such a luscious color palette! I can’t wait to (hopefully ) wear this to a wedding in May. Hoping you guys make a wedding dress line soon because this is the fourth dress I have from y’all now and they just keep getting better!
Such a beautiful dress!! It was great quality and well-made. I am short 5’2” so I had to have it hemmed. I absolutely loved this dress! It was so comfortable.