Lydia Topaz Maxi Dress
$ 69.00 $ 82.00
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist, connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Marianne is 5'6, pant size 4/6, 32B cup size and wearing size small.
- We recommend sizing down in this style.
- maternity pictures
This was the most perfect dress for my maternity photos. It is everything it’s advertised to be! So comfortable and flattering! Not see through at all. I’m 5’4 and currently 179lbs. It is long but I wore heels and it was perfect for my pictures. If you’re in the fence about it, don’t be. It is 100% worth it! I ordered a size medium back in December when I was around 25 weeks and had my photoshoot at 30 weeks, still fit beautifully! Seriously, GET. THIS. DRESS.
The dress fit great for my maternity pictures! I am 5’6” and bought a size large. It was a little too long but it worked fine for pictures, if I were to wear it out for the day I would need to have it hemmed. Very comfortable fabric and bump-friendly!
Shipping was fast. Dress is beautiful!
I am 5’10 and this dress was perfect for my bridal shower this winter! It was definitely long enough and fit me like a glove! Highly recommend for all those brides out there looking for a dreamy romantic white dress!
I love the topaz color! I wish it came in other dresses. The fit was PERFECT besides in my shoulders. If you have wider shoulders this style is not for you. The quality of the dress was very good though!