Jennifer Deep V Maxi Dress in Blue
- Medium-weight, soft knit material.
- Deep V in both the front and back of the dress
- Lace trim around the neck and ruffle flutter sleeves.
- It has adjustable rope ties at the sides.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Front slits.
- Partially lined.
- Fit is true to size but if between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
- Marianne is 5'6, 32B cup, size 4/6 and wearing size Small.
- Approximate Measurements: (waist can be cinched with ties, measurements is when untied)
- XSmall - waist: 27", bust: 31", length: 52"
- Small - waist: 30.5", bust: 34", length: 53"
- Medium - waist: 33", bust: 37", length: 54"
- Large - waist: 35", bust: 40", length: 55"
- XLarge - waist: 37", bust: 42", length: 56"
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, lay flat to dry.
- Self: 100% Rayon, Lining: 100% Polyester
Fit perfect nice and flowy. A little low cut on the front but great other than that.
I purchased this dress of a family photo shoot my fiance gifted me for Mother's Day. It photographed so amazingly well; I looked like a goddess. I'm 5'2" and 100 lbs, wearing the x-small, and it fit perfectly. Great quality fabric too! Just buy this dress <3
We love the picture! Absolutely beautiful!
I had to return this item twice because it was too big in the shoulders. I have narrow shoulders, but a large bust, so I bought this in a large. It is roomy enough for me at 30 weeks pregnant, a 36DDD bust, and 45 inch hips in a small! I actually need to have the shoulders taken in by about an inch on each side, so very generous with their sizing for this particular dress.
I love this dress, bought to wear to bridal shower however it was very low cut and with all that bending over I didn’t want to flash anyone. Definitely size down if in between sizes runs a little big, but overall a great piece that I will wear again