Athena Pewter Pleated Maxi Dress
- A beautiful silver/charcoal hue.
- Pleated, satin material with stretch.
- This is not velvet.
- Raw edge on the sleeve and bottom hem of dress, allowing you to cut the dress to your preference.
- Accommodating for all body types.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Elastic empire waist with plenty of coverage at bust.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- This dress runs big, we recommend sizing down one size.
- Angela is 5’6, 34DD cup, size 6 and wearing size Small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements: (This dress has a very forgiving fit, with stretch throughout the bodice and bust)
- XSmall - Length: 57.5" Bust: 30" Waist: 23" Shoulder: 12"
- Small - Length: 58" Bust: 33" Waist: 25" Shoulders: 13"
- Medium - Length: 58.5" Bust: 35" Waist: 28" Shoulders: 14"
- Large - Length: 59" Bust: 37" Waist: 29.5" Shoulders: 14"
- XLarge - Length: 59.5" Bust: 38.5" Waist: 31" Shoulders: 14.5"
- XXL - Length: 60" Bust: 40" Waist: 32.5" Shoulders: 14.75"
- XXXL - Length: 60.5" Bust: 42" Waist: 34" Shoulders: 15.75"
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach. Lay flat to dry.
Beautiful color, Pieter. I ordered a small (I’m a size 4-6) and it fits good but I have broad shoulders and the shoulder pattern is narrower than mine but everything else runs big.
I really do like the dress, but I bought it to be a bridesmaid in my sister’s wedding and now she has decided to change the color. I’m at 21 days on Monday, June 1, and I’ve tried getting in contact with someone to see if I can exchange it but haven’t heard back from anyone
I was so pleasantly surprised by this dress. My bestie and bride picked it out for me, and I was a little hesitant because while my body shape is hour glass, I’ve definitely gained weight since COVID-19. Great news though! The medium fit me perfectly and hides everything you want it to hide. It gives me a great shape and makes me so excited to wear it! It feels/looks a little nightgown-y, but paired with the other bridesmaids dresses that are all different cuts, materials and colors I know it’ll look great.
I ordered these dresses in this pewter color for my bridesmaids and I love them! Good quality & sooooo comfy! My bridesmaids are so excited because these are wayyyy more comfy than if you were to go to any bridal shop and choose a dress there! Also the price is amazing!
Thank you for the great review! We have found this to be true too. Comfy enough to dance the night away, but still elegant enough for a wedding. WIN WIN!
This dress is perfect for all women of every size. It's so light weight and comfortable. Not to mention it's perfect for dressing up and down. I ordered one to wear to an engagement party and my bridesmaids plan to get this dress is another color for my wedding. Could recommend this dress enough!