Athena Sage Pleated Maxi Dress
- A muted but rich green hue.
- Pleated, satin material with stretch. *Not velvet*
- Raw edge on the sleeve and bottom hem of dress, allowing you to cut the dress to your preference.
- Accommodating for all body types. Bump and nursing friendly.
- Elastic empire waist with plenty of coverage at bust.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach. Lay flat to dry.
- Miranda is 5’10, 32A cup, size 2 and wearing size Small.
- Dani is 5'8, 44DDD cup and wearing size XXXLarge.
- Allison is 5'4, 32C cup and wearing size Xsmall.
- Baltic Born
This dress fits great, it’s very flattering, exactly as described, I got a large tall. I didn’t size down but I definitely could of and been fine. The tall is long I’m 5’8” and it’s possibly a bit too long but I love it. Considering Baltic born for my bridesmaids!
Perfect size material is so nice and looks beautiful
Exactly as pictured. I usually wear a size S but ordered an XS as they recommended for this dress. I was very happy to find that even with sizing down the dress was still long enough (I’m 5’8) and it fit perfectly. This is my third dress from Baltic Born and they never disappoint!
Perfect Dress for Family photos! This dress is very flattering & comfortable!
I was super nervous about ordering but so glad I did. I wanted to do something out of my comfort zone for my maternity shoot. I had been eyeing the color pearl but to my dismay it had been sold out of my size for some time. I went for the sage color but it worked out for the better! I had a vision for a fall sunset shoot and the sage dress worked perfectly. I am in between a 12/14, about 5’ 3” and the XL fit was the right choice for me at 35 weeks. I almost trimmed the length but opted not to but with the raw hem you most absolutely can and no one would ever know. The material is forgiving and bump friendly, lots of room in the arms with some stretch which is where I tend to struggle. The front was slightly revealing but a little stitch to help tack it down is a simple fix. Overall great choice for maternity and plan to wear it after as well.