Mimi Midi Dress in Hunter Green
- Thick stretchy material that flatters all body types.
- Gathering detail at front waist.
- Body-con style, dress is meant to fit tight.
- Lined from waist down with a thick, body shaping material.
- Slight high low style.
- Fits true to size, but if you want more room, size up.
- Marianne is 5'6, 32B cup size, 27" waist, and wearing size small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- Small - Length: 53" (back hem) Bust: 38" Waist: 25"
- Medium - Length: 53.5" (back hem) Bust: 39" Waist: 27.5"
- Large - Length: 54" (back hem) Bust: 40" Waist: 30"
- Hand wash cold water, do not bleach, line dry.
- 90% Polyester, 10% Spandex
Exactly as described! Size, color, quality, etc. Wore to a wedding and had tons of compliments. The material is a little stretchy so it was comfortable as well.
As I slipped this dress on right out of the package, I found myself dreaming up hairstyles and baby bumps and shoe pairings because this dress will be in my closet FOREVER. Fits so nicely at the waist/ribs but then roomy and adjustable at the belly and hips, highly recommend
I wore this dress to shoot a wedding (I’m a photographer). It fit SO WELL, and I received so many compliments. Plus it was super comfy!
The fit was great and TTS. It’s stretchy so you could size down if wanted.
I had to do a double take on the reviews for this dress once I got it in the mail. I am confused on why it got any good reviews in the first place given the cheap fabric. If I spent $30 on this dress I would think the price would be appropriate but certainly nothing more. The fit is also very awkward. This was my first BalticBorn purchase and I am less than impressed.