- Designed to complement your natural beauty
- Deep emerald green color
- Mid-weight ribbed velvet material, perfect for all seasons
- True wrap style with waist tie
- Deep-V neckline
- Short flutter sleeves
- Tulip style skirt; longer in back with slight rise in front
- Partial lining at bust and back skirt
- Bump and nursing friendly
- If your bust and waist measurements are the same, we recommend sizing up for more coverage at bust
- 100% Polyester
- Angela is 5’6”, pant size 6, cup size 34D and wearing size S
- Dani is 5'8, 44DDD/44F cup and wearing size XXXL
All US returns are free!
We offer STORE CREDIT ONLY for all qualifying returns
You have 35 days from the date of delivery to return your item
To see our full return policy and start a return click here
- Shipping and processing times are as follows:
Domestic 5-12 days
International 12-28 days
To see our full shipping policy click here
LOVE this dress!
I absolutely recommend that everyone buy this dress! It’s comfortable, flattering, and hugs you in all the right places. And of course, the velvet looks gorgeous.
Love the dress (size 1 up)
I love this dress! It is so soft. I sized 1 up because I didn’t want it to fit extremely snug, and it fit as the picture. Great quality. I loved that the dress is different and not something I see all over.
Call me "The Flash"
It's a very adorable dress that is well-made and looks great in photos... BUT needs to come with a "flash" disclaimer, haha. If I wasn't wearing a tank top underneath, the ladies would have been shouting jovial greetings to everyone and if I wasn't wearing Spanks, momma's honey pot would have made an appearance or two. Just be mindful when you're wearing it!
It’s gorgeous, and even washable.
Gorgeous. Love it. Would recommend.
I originally bought this dress for engagement pictures but have worn it to other weddings as a guest and have received nothing but compliments about it. I am 5'10" and this hits right above my ankles. You can decided how tight or loose you want it to be around your ribcage, I am in-between medium/large and I went with a medium since the dress is adjustable. I love how the side that goes "underneath" to give that wrap look has a hole for the strap to go through so you can control how tight you want it. This dress with the right bra gave me a tasteful amount of clevage as well! The dress is a a perfect staple item for summer weddings!