Andi Copper Ribbed Velvet Wrap Dress
- Mid-weight ribbed velvet material, perfect for all seasons
- Beautiful copper hue
- Lined in back skirt, front bodice
- True wrap style
- Slight rise at front skirt tulip style (longer in back)
- Bump and nursing friendly
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- 100% Polyester
- Marianne is 5'6', 32B cup and wearing size small.
- Stacey is 5'4, 34B cup and wearing size small.
- Becca is 5'10, 36C cup and wearing size large.
Alright guys, about to get a little dramatic here. I have been engaged since May 2019 and have been SCOURING the world for this exact dress for my bridesmaids ever since. I had settled for a few other dresses when this beauty showed up in the Baltic Born shop and I immediately purchased them for preorder for my bride tribe. THEY. ARE. PERFECT. A literal dream come true. Thank you ladies of BB, I will buy your clothes forever and please know that you have made my crazy wedding planning so much easier <3
This dress is beautiful and I am looking forward to wearing it this fall. I am 5'2 and so it will need to be alerted as it's way to long even with heels. Would love some petite options in the future, but definitely recommend!
Love them! Ordered these for my bridesmaids and they fit perfectly. If you’re in between sizes I would say size down, they seem to be just a tad big and being a wrap dress was easy to make smaller or larger. All the girls loved them. Color is beautiful.
Love this dress. Beautiful in any light.
Love this dress, it's for my sisters wedding and all of us girls were stoked to get a dress in this beautiful color. I’m 7 months pregnant and I got a small and it fits so definitely size down. If you are bustier, you may want to size up or plan to get the chest area sewn because it is a bit low.