Ivy Clay Wrap Maxi Dress
$ 59.00 $ 71.00
We designed The Ivy Dress just for you - to be that pick me up dress to make you feel as beautiful on the outside as you are on the inside!
- This is chiffon material with no stretch
- True wrap style
- Mid length, slight bell sleeve
- Skinny wrap ties around the waist
- Fully lined except sleeves
- Bump and nursing friendly
Size and Fit:
- Fits true to size. FOR SIZES XL-XXXL WE RECOMMEND ORDERING UP ONE SIZE.
- For maternity (20 weeks +) we recommend sizing up.
- Marianne is 5’6, cup size 32B, dress size 4 and wearing size small.
- Approximate Measurements:
- XSmall - Length: 59.5" Bust: 32" Waist: 24.5" Shoulders: 12.75"
- Small - Length: 60" Bust: 34" Waist: 26.50" Shoulders: 13.25"
- Medium - Length: 60.5" Bust: 36" Waist: 28.5" Shoulders: 13.75"
- Large - Length: 61" Bust: 38" Waist: 30.5" Shoulders: 14.25"
- XLarge - Length: 61.5" Bust: 40" Waist: 32.5" Shoulders: 14.75"
- XXLarge - Length: 61.5" Bust: 42" Waist: 34.5" Shoulders: 15.25"
- XXXLarge - Length: 61.5" Bust: 44" Waist: 36.5" Shoulders: 15.75"
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry. Steaming recommended.
- 100% Polyester
I tried two different sizes in this style and neither fit in the bust (both sizes were two and three sizes larger than my normal size). The rest for great and I absolutely loved the color and everything about it. It is just not made for larger busts, just not enough fabric... I really wanted it to work but it didn’t. They were very helpful when I had to return the second one! Customer service is great and other items fit well, just not this style.
Awful. Not true to size.
Arrived faster than expected. Worked great for engagement photos.
Dress is beautiful, I pre ordered in 3 different colors, great quality, however only getting 3 stars because of the fit. I'm a true 1x-2x and this is not a TRUE 2XL. I even exchanged the Olive one for a 3XL and it was still too small.
I have a few other Baltic Born dresses and they are XXL, so I ordered this dress in the same size, but it wasn’t close to fitting how I wanted it to. Barely covered my chest and more open in the skirt then I would want. So I sized up and it still isn’t my ideal fit, but I can wear a bralette with it so that my chest isn’t totally exposed. I love the color, fabric and the sleeves so I’m going to keep it, but the sizing isn’t consistent with their other dresses. I even have this same dress in velvet, but I guess because the fabric is different it doesn’t fit the same.