- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem
- Sleeves are unlined
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic
- Elastic waist with connected sash
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress
- Bump and nursing friendly
- Chiffon fabric has no stretch. Please keep bicep measurement in mind
- 100% Polyester
- The model is wearing 3' inch heels in photos, please take into account for length
- Makayla is 5'7, cup size 34C, size 4 and wearing size S
All US returns are free!
We offer STORE CREDIT ONLY for all qualifying returns
You have 35 days from the date of delivery to return your item
To see our full return policy and start a return click here
- Shipping and processing times are as follows:
Domestic 5-12 days
International 12-28 days
To see our full shipping policy click here
I needed to return both items for sizing issues so I can’t give a fair review. Have heard nothing about my return yet though.
Not for me.
I’m 5’7 and usually were a 2x-3x dress depending on how it’s made. This dress was way too tight in the chest (I’m not big up top. I’m a B or C at best) and it was waaaay too tight. And it’s very thin for my taste. The length is great if you’re 5’7 or taller. In my opinion it’s not worth the money. I only bought it because I’m a bridesmaid and the only bigger girl. So I wanted to see how it fit before it was too late to get another one. I’ll have to add fabric to the front because it’s too low and wear a full slip.
These dresses are good quality, good fit, and true to color.
This is a pretty dress and seems to be good quality. Will test for bridesmaid dresses.They fit slightly big, but its a nice black color.