- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem
- Sleeves are unlined
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic
- Elastic waist with connected sash
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress
- Bump and nursing friendly
- Chiffon fabric has no stretch. Please keep bicep measurement in mind
- 100% Polyester
- Marianne is 5'6, 32B cup, size 4 and wearing size S
- Sophia is 5'5, cup size 32D, size 0 and wearing size S
- The models are wearing 3' inch heels in photos, please take into account for length
All US returns are free!
We offer STORE CREDIT ONLY for all qualifying returns
You have 35 days from the date of delivery to return your item
To see our full return policy and start a return click here
- Shipping and processing times are as follows:
Domestic 5-12 days
International 12-28 days
To see our full shipping policy click here
Lovely dress, but will need a seamstress.
I like the dress overall and will keep it to wear at my son's winter wedding. BUT I will have to take it to a seamstress to get it hemmed and do something with the V neckline which is too low and wide open. I'm 5'6, 125# with 32C bust, I would assume maybe taller, flatter chested women would have a better fit. Maybe adjust your pattern to fit a more normal proportioned women.
Love these dresses. I am 5'9" and the dress is floor length on me. It's rare that I find dresses that long on me - and I love it! Will definitely buy from Baltic Born again!
Love it for pregnancy
I love the overall quality of the dress. I purchased it for a nice event at my husbands job and was 6 months pregnant at the time. The length was long, but I am planning to wear it to a wedding at 8 months pregnant, so just adjusted my shoes to avoid hemming. My only complaint is there was so much extra room up top I had to get it tailored. For reference, I am 5’4”, 150 at 6 months pregnant, and wear a C cup - ordered a size small and it fit great.
Great material ! Amazing color . Love it