- Gorgeous gold glitter + sequin material
- Open back with adjustable criss-cross straps
- Deep V neckline
- Hidden zipper at mid back with hook and eye
- Shimmering sequined lines down maxi skirt with additional designs at bottom skirt
- Fully lined with rose color lining
- Perfect for prom or any special occasion
- We recommend maintaining the glitter by keeping the dress in a garment bag or separate from other clothing, as the glitter will shed
- 100% polyester
- Marianne is 5'6, cup size 32B, size 4 and is wearing size S
- Jing is 5'8, cup size 32A, size 0 and wearing size S
All US returns are free!
STORE CREDIT only for all qualifying returns
21 days from the date of delivery to mail your return back
To see our full return policy and start a return click here
- Shipping and processing times are as follows:
Domestic 5-12 days
Domestic 5-12 days
International 12-28 days
To see our full shipping policy click here
Beautiful, I got so many compliments
I’m seven weeks postpartum and haven’t dressed up in 3 years. This gown made me feel gorgeous and I got tons of compliments. Thank you.
Decent fit, beautiful dress, but...
The glitter! It gets everywhere! Do not unpack this dress indoors...I had to shake it outside which created quite a glitter/sequin storm, and I hate that it's not so great for the environment...I'm not sure how I'm going to wash this as it's still shedding quite a bit. A friend suggested spraying it with hairspray to keep the remaining glitter intact...but with that said, the dress is beautiful, the cut is a little awkward if you need support and I would suggest using fashion tape to keep the front in place so you won't show more than you intend to when you lean over. Either way, I'm looking forward to wearing it at a wedding this month.
I loved this dress! I wore it to a gala. I received so many compliments! That being said, the dress is a total glitter bomb. And by that I mean, glitter everywhere. Everyone at the gala had glitter on them by the end of night from hugging me or hugging someone else who hugged me. A friend even told me she could tell which bathroom stall I used because of the glitter left behind. lol. It was worth it though. Just know that it is messy but gorgeous.
I bought this dress to wear during my honeymoon in late April. The dress is stunning though I will emphasize the amount of glitter that comes off. I'm still sweeping up glitter from my floors but I plan to lightly spray the dress with hair spray to help keep it from shedding. Despite that, I LOVE this dress!