Andi Black Orchid Ribbed Velvet Wrap Dress
- Mid-weight ribbed velvet material, perfect for all seasons
- Beautiful near-black hue with purple undertones
- Lined in back skirt, front bodice
- True wrap style
- Slight rise at front skirt tulip style (longer in back)
- Bump and nursing friendly
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Trina is 5'6', cup size 32C, pant size 0 and wearing size small.
- Fits true to size.
- We recommend sizing up after 25 weeks.
- Baltic Born
Love this dress! Wish there was a petite/short option so I didn’t have to get it altered
I ordered this dress in a size small, it came out just like in the picture! And it fit great would definitely buy from this website again!
I used it for family photos and I live how the dress flows
this dress is really beautiful and flattering. i was expecting it to be a bit more black/purple but it looks pretty much like chocolate brown. at least the lighting in my house. i haven't worn it out yet. i will have to get it hemmed which i was expecting. for reference i'm 5'4 and roughly 125 at almost 19 weeks pregnant and i ordered an xs because i want to still be able to wear this after pregnancy. the fit is great now and for when i need it but i probably would need to size up if i was anywhere after maybe 25 ish weeks. shipping was a little frustrating (not the shops fault but fedex) and i'm still waiting for my return to be processed on the original dress i ordered and sent back. i would like my refund. thank you baltic born! i would definitely recommend this dress for others.
I can’t wait to wear this dress to a wedding it is comfortable, flowy, soft and fun! It fits me just right and hugs all the right places.