Andi Ribbed Velvet Wrap Dress | Champagne
Enchant those around you in this Baltic Born exclusive design, stunning and versatile.
- Mid-weight ribbed velvet material, perfect for all seasons
- Natural based hue with a slight shade of pink
- Lined in back skirt, front bodice
- True wrap style
- Slight rise at front skirt tulip style (longer in back)
- Bump and nursing friendly
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry
- Trina is 5'6”, cup size 32C and wearing size small.
- Fits true to size.
- We recommend sizing up after 25 weeks.
It was perfect. Got so many compliments on the dress. I don’t like to buy on line for fear of it not fitting. However, your size charts were right on and the dress looked amazing.
I bought this for dinner at an embassy, and it definitely stood out. I paired it with black accessories for the evening event, but I know I'll be able to wear it to tons more events! I love love love it !
I love this dress! Beautiful color, fabulous cut, and I felt amazing in it. I’d like one in every color!
This dress was great. It’s definitely on the dark end of the champagne color spectrum, more tan really, so if you have a picky bride, she may think it’s too dark—the bride whose wedding for which I worse this dress did however really like it even though it was less champagne-y. I probably should have sized down, and ideally would have ordered two sizes to see what fit best and send back the less accurate fit, but the exchange-only refund policy made that decision for me. It’s long, so if you’re 5’6” or shorter plan to wear heels or get the length altered. Very nice quality. It’s a substantial weight fabric, but it wasn’t too hot for a June evening wedding in California.