- Mid-weight ribbed velvet material, perfect for all seasons
- True wrap style with waist tie
- Deep-V neckline
- Short flutter sleeves
- Tulip style skirt; longer in back with slight rise in front
- Partial lining at bust and back skirt
- Bump and nursing friendly
- If your bust and waist measurements are the same, we recommend sizing up for more coverage at bust
- 100% Polyester
- Skye is 5'9, cup size 32A, size 0-2 and wearing size S
- Victoria is 5'7, cup size 38C, size 16/18 and wearing size XL
All US returns are free!
We offer STORE CREDIT ONLY for all qualifying returns
You have 35 days from the date of delivery to return your item
To see our full return policy and start a return click here
- Shipping and processing times are as follows:
Domestic 5-12 days
International 12-28 days
To see our full shipping policy click here
It’s gorgeous, and even washable.
Gorgeous. Love it. Would recommend.
I originally bought this dress for engagement pictures but have worn it to other weddings as a guest and have received nothing but compliments about it. I am 5'10" and this hits right above my ankles. You can decided how tight or loose you want it to be around your ribcage, I am in-between medium/large and I went with a medium since the dress is adjustable. I love how the side that goes "underneath" to give that wrap look has a hole for the strap to go through so you can control how tight you want it. This dress with the right bra gave me a tasteful amount of clevage as well! The dress is a a perfect staple item for summer weddings!
Wonderful dress, not too thick for summer wedding and got so many compliments on it ❤️
Cute for my bridesmaids. Love the dress that has the peekaboo high low tulip style wrap. But I would size up 1 or even 2 sizes because the top portion is cut to be boobalicious. Like if you were wearing this on a hot date maybe get true size, but for any event that grandmas will be present at, then you need the extra fabric FOR SURE!!
Loved this dress!
I got so many compliments on thjs dress! I generally wear/buy medium or large and I went with the large. It was a great fit! I really have no complaints and can’t wait to wear it again!