Athena Brick Pleated Maxi Dress
- A warm mixed hue of red and orange.
- Pleated, satin material with stretch.
- This is not velvet.
- Raw edge on the sleeve and bottom hem of dress, allowing you to cut the dress to your preference.
- Accommodating for all body types.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Elastic empire waist with plenty of coverage at bust.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- This dress runs big, we recommend sizing down one size.
- Marianne is 5'6, 32B cup, size 4/6 and wearing size Xsmall.
- Approximate Dress Measurements: (This dress has a very forgiving fit, with stretch throughout the bodice and bust)
- XSmall - Length: 57.5" Bust: 30" Waist: 23" Shoulder: 12"
- Small - Length: 58" Bust: 33" Waist: 25" Shoulders: 13"
- Medium - Length: 58.5" Bust: 35" Waist: 28" Shoulders: 14"
- Large - Length: 59" Bust: 37" Waist: 29.5" Shoulders: 14"
- XLarge - Length: 59.5" Bust: 38.5" Waist: 31" Shoulders: 14.5"
- XXL - Length: 60" Bust: 40" Waist: 32.5" Shoulders: 14.75"
- XXXL - Length: 60.5" Bust: 42" Waist: 34" Shoulders: 15.75"
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach. Lay flat to dry.
**Bridal parties or groups ordering multiple dresses - please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure all of your party’s dresses are pulled from the same batch. As this is a treated fabric, there can be variation.
This dress is BEAUTIFUL! I got the brick color and the bronze color. I am 5’3” and normally about 150 pounds but I’m pregnant so I’m about 165. The Medium fits really well, but is a tiny bit long to wear flats or shorter heals. The dress looks a little heavier in the pictures but is more light and airy than I expected which is great because I’ll be wearing if for maternity photos in July. The fabric is great quality and will not require me to wear shapewear underneath, which again because of hot temps, is a huge plus.
I have been searching for something for my bridesmaids to wear that is out of the ordinary, not your typical David's Bridal themed dress. I ordered a dress for myself to try before placing the order for the girls. I truly couldn't be happier with the quality of the fabric, the fit of the dress, and the uniqueness of the coloring. It is STUNNING. This is a dress that will look flawless on all body types and because of the material, is less likely to wrinkle. It does seem to run on the bigger side, all of the girls have been able to size down without an issue. The fabric is on the stretchier side leaving plenty of room for dancing and moving around! The quality of the dress for the cost is unbeatable. I had ordered two different shades of red (by accident) and decided on the "brick." The color changes depending on the lighting and is truly one of a kind. I cannot wait to see my girls rock this beautiful dress that will fit perfectly into the rustic, boho fall themed wedding we are hosting.
I love this dress! I bought it from one of their damaged sales but could hardly see the damage! I am in love with this dress! Not only is it cute and stylish, but also very bump friendly!
My order was delivered only a couple days after ordering I am so impressed and happy with how quickly it came. I read reviews to size down because the dresses run bigger. I was so nervous to order and take the chance of it not fitting right or being flattering because that’s typically how online clothes shopping goes for me. I typically wear a size 16 or XL and the Large fit me perfectly. I will definitely be ordering more dresses from this site.
I love this dress!! Bough it to be n a wedding this summer, and I can already tell it will be comfortable all night. This dress runs very long, which is fantastic for taller girls (which I am not) totally fine though, just going to have a seamstress cute it, because it doesn’t have a hem. Super easy, will definitely be buying here again.