Athena Peacock Blue Pleated Maxi Dress
This color will be retired once it is sold out. FINAL SALE ITEM.
- A beautiful blue/topaz color.
- Pleated, satin material with stretch.
- This is not velvet.
- Raw edge on the sleeve and bottom hem of dress, allowing you to cut the dress to your preference.
- Accommodating for all body types.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Elastic empire waist with plenty of coverage at bust.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- This dress runs big, we recommend sizing down one size.
- Angela is 5’6, 34DD cup, size 6 and wearing size Small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements: (This dress has a very forgiving fit, with stretch throughout the bodice and bust)
- XSmall - Length: 57.5" Bust: 30" Waist: 23" Shoulder: 12"
- Small - Length: 58" Bust: 33" Waist: 25" Shoulders: 13"
- Medium - Length: 58.5" Bust: 35" Waist: 28" Shoulders: 14"
- Large - Length: 59" Bust: 37" Waist: 29.5" Shoulders: 14"
- XLarge - Length: 59.5" Bust: 38.5" Waist: 31" Shoulders: 14.5"
- XXL - Length: 60" Bust: 40" Waist: 32.5" Shoulders: 14.75"
- XXXL - Length: 60.5" Bust: 42" Waist: 34" Shoulders: 15.75"
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach. Lay flat to dry.
Love this dress! The color is so beautiful, I can’t see why they are discontinuing it. It fit well, except for the length. A little too long, but I can easily get it altered. I am 5’4” so it is not uncommon for me to have to get dresses altered for length! I would love to buy this style in more colors!
I found this shop on Pinterest and will be coming here for all my dress purchases from now on. The Athena dress fits like a dream and the Peacock Blue is such a rich color. I've get tons of compliments every time I wear it! Looking forward to getting other items from this store in the future.
This dress is beautiful and so comfortable!
I had my eyes on a few different color options for this dress for months, and finally but the bullet during a sale. I'm so glad I did - the fit is great (and I have DD boobs), the coverage is appropriate even to wear to a nicer work function and the color is beautiful! I'm looking forward to having family pictures taken this spring.