Athena Pearl Pleated Maxi Dress
- Beautiful white hue with a slight pearlescent shimmer.
- Fully lined from shoulders to bottom hem.
- Pleated, satin material with stretch.
- This is not velvet.
- Raw edge on the sleeve and bottom hem of dress, allowing you to cut the dress to your preference.
- Accommodating for all body types.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Elastic empire waist with plenty of coverage at bust.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- Angela is 5'6, wearing 3 inch heels, bust size 34D, pant size 6/8 and is wearing size small.
- This dress runs big, we recommend sizing down one size.
- Approximate Measurements: (This dress has a very forgiving fit, with stretch throughout the bodice and bust)
- XSmall - length 58", bust 29", waist 23", shoulder 12"
- Small - length 58.5", bust 32", waist 25", shoulders 13"
- Medium - length 59", bust 33.5", waist 27.5" shoulders 14"
- Large - length 59.5", bust 35", waist 29.5", back shoulders 14"
- XLarge - length 60", bust 36", waist 30", back shoulders 14.5"
- XXL - length 60.5", bust 37.5", waist 31", back shoulders 14.75"
- XXXL - length 61", bust 40", waist 33", back shoulders 15.75"
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach. Lay flat to dry.
My dress came SUPER fast! Even during this pandemic! I didn’t expect it to ship for awhile and I got it within a week! The dress was beautiful and exceeded my expectations!
Original dress arrived with a small hole. I emailed the company and a replacement was sent immediately. Great customer service. Will purchase from this company again.
Not very impressed. Looks cheap and I wasn’t expecting it to be so metallic pearl? No refunds :( ... nothing else in my size that I like on the website for my wedding dress ..
This dress is very flattering and the material is lovely. I’m shorter so I did cut off a few inches to better fit my height. I recommend this dress, especially as a bridesmaid dress or for a fancy event. I bought this dress for my small marriage ceremony and as my get-away outfit for when we leave our large wedding celebration later this year.
I love the Athena maxi! It's elegant and beautiful, and also incredibly comfortable. My bridesmaids will all be wearing the gold maxi in my wedding in June and they all love it. I love it so much that I ended up buying the same dress for myself to wear out for a nice dinner on my honeymoon!