Athena Pleated Maxi Dress | Black
- Pleated satin that flows easily and has stretch, not velvet
- Accommodating all body types
- Raw hem on bottom provides easily customizable length
- Elastic empire waist
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh
- Bump and nursing friendly
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach, lay flat to dry
- Trina is 5’6, 32D cup, size 2 and wearing size Small.
- Fit runs big, we recommend sizing down.
- For maternity, we recommend your pre-pregnancy size.
The dress was beautiful and fit perfect however I would have preferred if the sleeves were a bit longer but that’s a personal preference. The fit is very flattering and I felt confident in it.
It’s a lovely dress, it fits me everywhere besides the length needs to be cut off about 2 inches I’m 5’4 got an Xs Im petite and weigh about 105 and even with very high heels it’s long and bottom lays out on the floor. but it’s nothing I can’t fix. Otherwise it’s comfortable and would buy again in another color.
Great experience start to finish, quality product at a reasonable price.
I purchased this dress for an upcoming wedding in September. We had 2 requirements for our dress; must be black and long. I am a personal attendant and wanted a dress I didn’t have to worry about straps falling down or pulling up cleavage. This dress is very lightweight and flowy. It will be perfect. I did try it on and it is very fluttering.
I haven’t worn the dress yet, it’s for a wedding in October. I tried it on. I’m 5’2” and had a baby two months ago and am 128. I normally am 112-115lbs. I got an XS and it fits perfect over my full bust and it covers my lumpy tummy well. It is about a foot too long. Nice stretchy material, silky almost. I wasn’t expecting that. I will need alterations but I like the dress!