Athena Plum Pleated Maxi Dress
$ 35.00 $ 64.00
- A beautiful deep purple hue.
- Pleated, satin material with stretch.
- This is not velvet.
- Raw edge on the sleeve and bottom hem of dress, allowing you to cut the dress to your preference.
- Accommodating for all body types.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Elastic empire waist with plenty of coverage at bust.
- Lined from waist to mid-thigh.
- This dress runs big, we recommend sizing down one size.
- Allison is 5’4, 32C cup, size 4 and wearing size Xsmall.
- Approximate Dress Measurements: (This dress has a very forgiving fit, with stretch throughout the bodice and bust)
- XSmall - Length: 57.5" Bust: 30" Waist: 23" Shoulder: 12"
- Small - Length: 58" Bust: 33" Waist: 25" Shoulders: 13"
- Medium - Length: 58.5" Bust: 35" Waist: 28" Shoulders: 14"
- Large - Length: 59" Bust: 37" Waist: 29.5" Shoulders: 14"
- XLarge - Length: 59.5" Bust: 38.5" Waist: 31" Shoulders: 14.5"
- XXL - Length: 60" Bust: 40" Waist: 32.5" Shoulders: 14.75"
- XXXL - Length: 60.5" Bust: 42" Waist: 34" Shoulders: 15.75"
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach. Lay flat to dry.
I got this dress to wear as the bridesmaid at my friend’s wedding. The quality of the gown for the price I paid was excellent! Her wedding is a destination wedding and I don’t feel nervous at all packing this dress in a suitcase since it is made out of a wrinkle resistant fabric! It’s very comfortable and stretchy and the length is still long with heels (I’m 5’7). I would 100% buy it again in a different color and if anyone needs an affordable bridesmaid dress look no further!
this dress is so comfy and the material is gorgeous. It’s not a heavy dress but the material is thick enough that you can’t see through it. I loved it so much that I’m having my bridesmaids wear the long sleeve version in my wedding!
Love this dress!! It’s my second Athena maxi & they’re just amazing. The color is gorgeous & it’s so comfortable while looking amazing!
The dress is hideous. In the picture it looked like velvet but in real life it’s covered in tiny pleats. It hangs like a garbage bag. I bought for a wedding but upon realizing it’s pleated the bride decided to use a different company so now I have this **** dress I can’t return because I left out of town shortly after this arriving and forgot about returning it. But what’s the point anyway? You only take store credit and i really don’t like very many of your other items but the ones I do like don’t come in extended sizes. I’m so unimpressed by this whole experience, I will never buy here again.
This dress literally could not have been better. It was the perfect fit for all body types and easily altered. I personally just cut mine for the right length. No frays and in the spots where I did not cut straight, you could not tell because the fabric was very forgiving. The color was beautiful. It was so comfortable. And the price was just the icing on top. Would definitely buy again in a different color just to have another one to wear to different functions!