Becca Smocked Maxi Dress | Navy
- Soft navy with white and light peach floral print material
- Smocked upper bodice
- Tiered skirt
- Non-functioning buttons down front
- Slit at front bottom tier of skirt
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash cold, do not bleach, line dry, iron with low heat
- Marianne is 5’6”, cup size 32B, pant size 4 and wearing size small
- Fits true to size - easy, beautiful fit
this dress is lovely , but there is a seam that I couldn't see in photo between the knees and bottom of hips that made the dress unflattering on my curvy figure . Had it flowed from the hips down, I think it would have worked , besides being very long, so I was sad. It is a lovely great pattern and I was looking forward to wearing to a July wedding ! I will keep trying .
This dress is just beautiful on!! It’s so comfortable
Full disclosure, pregnancy has not been particularly kind to me or good for my self-esteem. However, I felt pretty in this dress at nearly 6mons pregnant; and, I got a ton of compliments. Additionally, the dress came promptly, was good quality, was extremely comfortable, and my pre-pregnancy size fit well. I am 5’7” and was approximately 175lbs at the time of my shower; and, I wore a medium. I wore flats, but it was also long enough to wear wedges or a heel. I also believe that this dress will be every bit as flattering when I am no longer pregnant, so I will definitely be able to wear it again post-baby.