Bianca Lace Maxi Dress
- Elegant dusty rose colored chiffon material that flows beautifully
- Unlined lace material throughout back bodice
- Two straps on each shoulder with one adjustable strap per side
- Non-functioning buttons down back bodice
- Built in structured cups at bust
- Hidden zipper with eye and hook at left side bodice
- Gathering detail at front bodice and waist
- Slit at left skirt to mid thigh
- Lined throughout front bodice and skirt
- 100% polyester
- Marianne is 5'6", cup size 32B, pant size 4 and wearing size S
All US returns are free!
STORE CREDIT only for all qualifying returns
21 days from the date of delivery to mail your return back
To see our full return policy and start a return click here
- Shipping and processing times are as follows:
Domestic 5-12 days
Domestic 5-12 days
International 12-28 days
To see our full shipping policy click here
- Boob tape
Beautiful dress, just not for me.
The quality of this dress was amazing, the fabric feels so lush and has a nice weight to it. Color (navy) is gorgeous in person. I am 5'8" and the length was perfect with a small heel. Not much support in the bust area, so I returned it. I'm a 36C/D. I typically use "boob tape" with dresses that aren't bra-friendly and have limited support, but with the cut of this, it would have been visible. I typically buy a medium or a large depending on stretch of fabric, I went with a large and am glad I did, as this dress doesn't have much stretch to it. (I did receive it with one of the top straps unattached in the back, thus why it's wiggly looking in my photo. I would have just placed a stitch in on my own if I was keeping the dress, as the top straps are definitely more decorative, the dress is held up well by the shape of how it hugs the torso.)
Perfect MOH dress
I had the hardest time finding a dress for my bffs wedding that was the right color and fit comfortably... this dress was it! As soon as I saw it I knew it was the one. She loved it, I loved it. It fit amazing and was very flattering. It was a bit long (I'm 5'4 with 3 inch heels) and since I procrastinated (I bought and had overnight shipped this dress as soon as it was released a week before the wedding) which meant I didn't have time to have it taken up but it worked. Love Baltic Born as my go to for all dresses anytime I need one.
Beautiful for Colorado wedding
The only thing I wish is the straps be a little more sturdier. If I didn’t tape my boobs it wouldn’t have been worked.
Love this dress!
It’s super comfortable and so cute. I love the see through lace on the back and the whole dress fits really well.