Brooklyn Rust Chiffon Maxi Dress
- Beautiful, high quality chiffon
- Fully lined except sleeves
- The belt comes separately inside the bag, be sure to look for it.
- Elastic waist with self tie sash
- Front left slit
- No stretch in fabric, only at waist
Sizing + Fit:
- Marianne is 5'6", cup size 32B, pant size 4 and wearing size small. She can wear XS or S, depending on how tight she prefers
- Dani is 5'8", cup size 44DDD/44F and wearing size XXXLarge
- Fits true to size, if between sizes size down for a tighter fit or size up for a relaxed fit
- For maternity, we recommend sizing up
Unfortunately, this dress was big in all the wrong places and color was almost brown instead of red/orange. The material was extremely heavy but did not feel like good quality. For $70, I expected a higher quality dress. Seams were uneven as well as elastic. The tie had loose strings. Disappointed in return policy as they do not do refunds or offer free shipping for returns. I’d don’t even want to return it because I fear losing even more money if I get another dress of similar quality. I will not buy again.
I really liked the rust color of this dress. However the fit wasn't that great. I have an hourglass figure and the waist on this just made me look frumpy. Maybe I should have ordered down a size. Anyways, great color and the quality appeared to be pretty high. I didn't have time to exchange it for the small size because our pictures were soon. I wish the return policy was a little more flexible.
I got a lot of compliments on the dress and I love it but it’s too big in the bust section so I had to pin it. I ordered the smallest size and it still was a bit too large... may need to fix that. I am pretty averaged size I’m not overly skinny or small chested. But pretty average
I ordered this dress for family photos and went ahead and sized up one from my normal size just to make sure it would work around my chest. It didn’t even come close to being big enough! I thought I was going to rip the dress trying to get it off. Not sure how others are saying it was too big because I would need to order at least three sizes bigger than my normal size to make it work.
I am a photographer and bought the Abigail Chamagne Sparkle Gown and the Brooklynn Rust Chiffon Maxi Dress to use for my client wardrobe—beautiful quality and am very happy with my purchase! I will definitely order again!