Caroline Mint Lace Maxi Dress
$ 54.00 $ 89.00
- Delicate mint colored lace overlay on top of slightly stretchy material
- Off shoulder style
- Full length maxi
- Self tie sash at waist with gold hardware detail
- Elastic at top hem and waist
- Bodice fully lined
- Skirt lined to mid thigh
- Bump friendly
Sizing and Fit:
- Allison is 5'4", cup size 32C, pant size 4 and wearing size small
- This dress has a relaxed fit, if you want a tighter fit we recommend sizing down.
- Approximate measurements:
- XSmall - Bust 31 - 33", Length 52.5"
- Small - Bust 34 -35.5", Length 53"
- Medium - Bust 36-38", Length 53.5"
- Large - Bust 39-41", Length 54"
- XLarge - Bust 42 - 44", Length 54.5"
- XXLarge - Bust 45-46", Length 55"
- XXXLarge - Bust 47-48", Length 55.5"
Content and Care:
- Self: 95% Acrylic, 5% Spandex. Contrast: 100% Polyester
- Dry clean only
I’m 5’4” and 130lbs pre-pregnancy and I ordered a small, going off of the reviews that there was a good bit of fabric, and just the general look of the fit. It fit perfectly and I used it for maternity pictures with my best friend and they came out AMAZING. I’m so so happy with this and even happier I’ll be able to wear it for my baby shower and then also after I have the baby. Totally worth it.
Haven’t received it yet
I lost my waist completely when I tried on this dress. Not a good fit if you are pear shape or curvy. It made me look like a rectangle which was super sad because I love the concept of the lace and the short liner underneath. Also I’m 5’10, even taller in heels and the dress was so, so long on me! Had to return.