- Navy with multi abstract, retro floral print
- Accents of red, blue, yellow, and green
- High-quality chiffon material
- Round neckline
- Short sleeves with pleated shoulders
- Banded panel at front waist
- Smocked panel at back waist
- Keyhole and button at back neck
- Midi-length skirt with left leg slit
- Attached full lining, unlined sleeves
- 100% Polyester
- Trina is 5'6, cup size 32C, size 2 and is wearing size S
All US returns are free!
We offer STORE CREDIT ONLY for all qualifying returns
You have 35 days from the date of delivery to return your item
To see our full return policy and start a return click here
- Shipping and processing times are as follows:
Domestic 5-12 days
International 12-28 days
To see our full shipping policy click here
It’s nice but not a fan
The only reason why I am buying a dress from here is because my daughter bought something without realizing that you only get store credit. So this was the only thing that I could find that I liked. But I am not a fan of the large slit. So I will be sewing that up a bit. And I’m not a fan of the hole that is almost half way down the back. It isn’t needed and so I will be sewing that up as well. No, I would not buy anything again from here. The styles (and this is a generalization) are all similar with just different fabric. You take quite a chance in buying something and if it doesn’t fit comfortably, you’re stuck.
Runs a bit small
I ordered this dress in a size large, it runs a little bit snug, especially for those of us with a larger bust. For reference I am normally a size 10 dress with a 31" waist and a 39" bust. I am a 34 DD. I stil like the way it looks but expected a slightly different fit. Size up on this one if you want the top to fit looser.
The dress looks great, however, it looks like I was given a dress that was returned. The little clasp to close the button in the back was broken. I’ll have to figure out a way to fix it.
Haven’t worn yet. Will wear for my daughter’s wedding. Good quality.