Giza Berry Ribbed Dress
- Ribbed, fitted knit material with plenty of stretch
- Not lined but not sheer
- Pull on style
- Slight racer back with deep rounded V front
- Midi length
Sizing and Fit:
- Marianne is 5'6", cup size 32B, pant size 4 and wearing size small
- Fits true to size, meant to be fitted
Content and Care:
- Machine wash cold with like colors, do not bleach, do not tumble dry, line dry, iron low heat.
- 94% Polester, 6% Spandex
I bought this to wear this summer while I’m pregnant. I’m usually a small and sized up to a medium for the bump. I’m 23 weeks and there’s plenty of room to grow into it. This dress is so flattering and the quality is great!
The dress is a beautiful color and made of nice thick fabric, but not so thick that it's too hot. The vertical lines make it seem longer and make you look taller. Will definitely try to buy it in other colors when it is restocked.