Harper Ivory Smocked Maxi Dress
$ 42.00 $ 68.00
- Romantic style maxi with beautiful chiffon and smocking details
- Smocked elastic at shoulders, waist and bicep
- Cannot be worn on the shoulder
- Fully lined except for sleeves and back bodice
- Bump friendly
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry, do not bleach
- Victoria is 5'7, cup size 38C, size 16/18 and wearing size XXLarge
- Trina is 5’6, 32D cup, size 2 and wearing size small.
- Fits true to size. For maternity we recommend your true size. If between sizes we recommend sizing down.
- chest area
Loved this dress for my maternity photos :)
I absolutely loved this dress although the top was see-through I was able to make an illusion with pasties, also if you have a larger chest you will have to size up as it was a but tight on the girls.
Love this dress! bought it for me wedding shower and it is a perfect ivory, flowy dress. However, the chest area is a little tighter (i am a 38 C) than anticipated and the material is much more sheer like in that are.. will have to look for a bra that can go with it. Other than that, great dress!
I wore this dress for my maternity shoot on the beach and it was absolutely beautiful! Very flowy and comfortable, and made very well! I deducted 1 star because the dress is pretty see-through. I had to wear a short **** slip underneath so that my undergarments could not be seen. Otherwise LOVE and would recommend to everybody, especially the mamas to be :)
I’m 5’ 5”, 8/10 size medium, 32C. The dress fit perfectly as an empire waist. It was probably too long for an every day occasion, but for a wedding or photo session the extra length gave it the bridal look I was going for. I washed it once on delicate and line dried it before the wedding. There were a few loose threads I clipped off, but it stayed in tact well. This dress would be great for a destination wedding as it doesn’t hold wrinkles. Plus it photographs so well and the off-shoulder sleeves stay in place.