Hera Berry Maxi Dress
This simple and stunning Baltic Born exclusive design is a must-have! Features:
- Chiffon material that flows effortlessly
- Lined to mid thigh
- Elastic waistband with detached self tie
- 2 front slits
- Bump friendly
Sizing + Fit:
- Trina is 5’6, cup size 32D, pant size 2 and wearing size small
- Fits true to size, if between sizes we recommend sizing down
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- XSmall: Chest - 33.5" Waist(elastic) - 22" Length - 59.75"
- Small: Chest - 35.5" Waist(elastic) - 24" Length - 60.25"
- Medium: Chest - 37.5" Waist(elastic) - 26" Length - 60.75"
- Large: Chest - 39.5" Waist(elastic) - 28" Length - 61.25"
- XLarge: Chest - 41.5" Waist(elastic) - 30" Length - 61.75"
- XXLarge: Chest - 43.5" Waist(elastic) - 32" Length - 62.25"
- XXXLarge: Chest - 45.5" Waist(elastic) - 34" Length - 62.75"
Planning on wearing this dress for an anniversary photo session in Colorado in August and this dress is perfect! I was nervous after reading the other reviews but this dress fits me like a glove! The color is unique, muted but very pretty and elegant. The slit is the perfect length and so is the lining underneath. The only thing I thought was weird was how long the tie is for around the waist— sooo long! But I’m practically a true 8 in everything and the medium fits perfect!
I have never felt more beautiful in a dress. I’m a tall girl (6’2) and this dress fits me perfectly. I’ve always wanted a maxi dress that isn’t too short on me and this is absolutely perfect. It is true to size all around. The slits in it make me feel elegant and beautiful. I am so excited to shop more BB dresses!!
I ordered this in Berry and loved the color! That said, on my body, it was not cute at all! I have hips and this was far too tight on my hips (I even sized up 2 sizes) and then slightly too tight on my bust. Unfortunately, I can only see this dress working if you're fairly straight-figured. Needless to say, I returned this dress.
Let me start of by saying this dress is stunning. There was so much hype over this dress on Instagram I knew I had to have it. The slits are sexy but not tol high. I ordered the black and berry since I couldn't up my mind and now in the process of returning both. For review purpuses, keep in mind that I'm a true size 22 with a G cup. There are so many issues with this dress in person. First let me say this is dress runs small and should be advertised as such. There is nothing on website or social media that gives a fit discribtion. The plus friendly models were not photographed in this dress, and now I know why. The chiffon material is beautiful. However, if you are a plus size woman, it will most likely accentuate trouble areas due to it being a nonstretch fabric. Also if you're bigger than a D cup stay away. The elastic waistband does not offer significant stretch. For me, the waistband hit right under the bust. It was not flattering and ungodly tight. And the lining is not to mid thigh. Well it could be if you have a small frame ane no curves. For a brand that does plus size dresses so well, I'm not sure where the disconnect was for this design.