Hera Black Maxi Dress
This simple and stunning Baltic Born exclusive design is a must-have! Features:
- Chiffon material that flows effortlessly
- Lined to mid thigh
- Elastic waistband with detached self tie
- 2 front slits
- Bump friendly
Sizing + Fit:
- Trina is 5’6, cup size 32D, size 2 and wearing size small
- Fits true to size, if between sizes we recommend sizing down
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- XSmall: Chest - 33.5" Waist(elastic) - 22" Length - 59.75"
- Small: Chest - 35.5" Waist(elastic) - 24" Length - 60.25"
- Medium: Chest - 37.5" Waist(elastic) - 26" Length - 60.75"
- Large: Chest - 39.5" Waist(elastic) - 28" Length - 61.25"
- XLarge: Chest - 41.5" Waist(elastic) - 30" Length - 61.75"
- XXLarge: Chest - 43.5" Waist(elastic) - 32" Length - 62.25"
- XXXLarge: Chest - 45.5" Waist(elastic) - 34" Length - 62.75"
I would agree with the below review. It definitely runs small and is super tight in the chest area. I am a true 20 and wear a DDD bra. The fabric has zero stretch. Definitely not made for plus size girls!
Let me start of by saying this dress is stunning. There was so much hype over this dress on Instagram I knew I had to have it. The slits are sexy but not tol high. I ordered the black and berry since I couldn't up my mind and now in the process of returning both. For review purpuses, keep in mind that I'm a true size 22 with a G cup. There are so many issues with this dress in person. First let me say this is dress runs small and should be advertised as such. There is nothing on website or social media that gives a fit discribtion. The plus friendly models were not photographed in this dress, and now I know why. The chiffon material is beautiful. However, if you are a plus size woman, it will most likely accentuate trouble areas due to it being a nonstretch fabric. Also if you're bigger than a D cup stay away. The elastic waistband does not offer significant stretch. For me, the waistband hit right under the bust. It was not flattering and ungodly tight. And the lining is not to mid thigh. Well it could be if you have a small frame ane no curves. For a brand that does plus size dresses so well, I'm not sure where the disconnect was for this design.