Holly Satin Maxi Dress in Dark Green
- Beautiful, thick satin-like material.
- Surplice V neckline, ideal for larger busts.
- Elastic waistband with detached self-tie sash.
- Elastic at cuffs with ruffle detail.
- Material isn't stretchy but because of the elastic waist and cuffs and long skirt, this fit is very forgiving and flattering.
- We recommend ordering your true size.
- Trina is 5'6, 32D cup, size 2 and wearing size small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- Small - Length: 59" Bust: 32" Waist: 25"
- Medium - Length: 59.5" Bust: 34" Waist: 26"
- Large - Length: 60" Bust: 36" Waist: 28"
- Hand wash cold, line dry.
- 100% Polyester
For 70 bucks i was expecting a decent versatile dress. Instead the material feels so cheap and definitely not worth 70 bucks. I’d rather go buy my own satin and get a dress made. The waistline stitching is horrible and wobbly. It’s tight in the armpits but frumpy everywhere else, definitely not suitable for curvy body types like mine. There’s zero support anywhere, absolutely no structure to this dress. That’s 70 bucks down the drain that they won’t even refund unless i want store credit, which i don’t.
This was a gorgeous dress; the color is a deep, brilliant green that is super flattering! I brought it with me on my honeymoon to go out to a fancy dinner. Keep in mind that it does run large (or at least, it did on me); I was able to cinch the waist tighter with the fabric tie, but the shoulders were a bit loose and the dress was super long. For reference my measurements are 38-28-38, height 5' 6", and I ordered the medium. I'm very pleased with the value of the dress, just I will be ordering smalls in the future!
In order to include everyone, my fiancee and I are having a few different wedding ceremonies, and this will be one of the dresses!
Gorgeous! Color is amazing, it fit me perfectly. Turned out so beautiful for our maternity photo shoot!
Such a beautiful dress, the color is so brilliant and it turned out so great in our maternity photos.