Jennifer Deep V Maxi Dress in Ivory
- Medium-weight, soft knit material.
- Deep V in both the front and back of the dress
- Lace trim around the neck and ruffle flutter sleeves.
- It has adjustable rope ties at the sides.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Front slits.
- Partially lined.
- Fit is true to size but if between sizes, we recommend sizing down.
- Marianne is 5'6, 32B cup, size 4/6 and wearing size Small.
- Approximate Measurements: (waist can be cinched with ties, measurements is when untied)
- XSmall - waist: 27", bust: 31", length: 52"
- Small - waist: 30.5", bust: 34", length: 53"
- Medium - waist: 33", bust: 37", length: 54"
- Large - waist: 35", bust: 40", length: 55"
- XLarge - waist: 37", bust: 42", length: 56"
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, lay flat to dry.
- Self: 100% Rayon, Lining: 100% Polyester
Wore this for maternity photos and my photographer was in love with it too! Dress is gorgeous, so comfortable, and perfect for maternity photos - I liked the deep V and wore a neutral colored regular bra with it without a huge concern, but would be easy to wear a top underneath to cover more. Slits in front are great for showing a little leg to make the dress not look as frumpy but still looks very classy. I felt beautiful in this dress and feel like that’s been hard to do in this pregnancy! Haha would definitely recommend. I got a medium and wore at 33 wks, chest 34D, pre-preg wear smalls, thought the fit was perfect!
Wow! You look absolutely BEAUTIFUL!
This dress is beautiful! I wore it for maternity pictures and it was perfect. Love how you can adjust the fit on the sides. I gave it 4 stars only because it is slightly see through so I had to wear a sticky bra, and the v was a little low for me so I had the sew it some. Other than that, I loved it and got a lot of compliments on it.
Definitely not a true XL coming from someone that wears a medium and just 36 weeks pregnant. Fits like a medium.
I ordered this dress after eyeing it for weeks for my maternity photos. After reading reviews I decided to go with a small even though I knew I’d be 32 weeks pregnant. It fit around the bump just right and it was nice being able to loosen/tighten with the cords on the side. The top does fall off a bit (I’m on the smaller chested side) but nothing some clothespins couldn’t fix for photos. They came out stunning and I’m looking forward to wearing this dress postpartum as well!
What BEAUTIFUL pictures and Gorgeous family. Thanks for sharing these. :)
Overall I love the dress. I wish I had gone with an XS rather than S. There was a ton of slack in the chest area and I had to take it in at the top for it to fit properly but it made the sleeves look more poofy than the original design. I just had a baby so I was scared to order an XS but the dress is very forgiving in the waist and has draw string thankfully so the dress didn’t look to big, but I could totally have fit in the XS better most likely. The color was not white like the pictures but more of an off white/ivory which I liked a lot better than a pure white! I am 5’1” (length good), when I wore the dress I was 2 weeks postpartum and about 125lbs.
Thank you for the review. That will be very helpful for our customers. You are a beautiful Mama!