Jennifer Dusty Mauve Deep V Maxi Dress
- Medium-weight, soft knit material
- Deep V in both the front and back of the dress
- Lace trim around the neck and ruffle flutter sleeves
- It has adjustable rope ties at the sides with small elastic at back
- Waist can be cinched with side ties, measurements are when untied
- Bump and nursing friendly
- Front slits
- Partially lined
- Shell: 100% rayon, lining: 100% polyester
- Machine wash cold, do not bleach, lay flat to dry
- *We recommend hand washing due to fragile fabric and details.
- Allison is 5'4, 32C cup, size 4 and wearing size Small
- maternity shoot
Beautiful dress. Ordered xs for my sister as she is petite. For our maternity shoot. Fit great over bump but chest fit really big. But we just got it altered because she loved the dress so much. So heads up if you have a flat chest.
Purchased for my maternity shoot and it was perfect! I’m 5’2” and at 36 weeks pregnant weighed 133. I ordered an XS and ended up having to do a minor alteration to the top but it was very minor. Our photos came out great!
Loved the fabric, great fit
The material is extremely thin, felt like it would rip if I dared to step out of the house in it. Also arrived a wrinkled mess and would easily become a wrinkled mess again if you were to wear it while doing anything other than standing completely still. The deep v neck is so deep you can’t wear without some dress tape or having it altered. Lastly the color was drab and washed me out. I have light olive toned skin and I looked like I’d never seen the sun.
I love this dress, I bought it for my sister in laws wedding. I am very self conscious of my stomach area but the way this dress hangs it made my waist area look great! I was so excited and comfortable! The only thing I had issues with was the bust area needed double sided tape to help keep it close to the chest.