Liza Olive Velvet Maxi Dress
- Incredible quality velvet material.
- Surplice V neck with elastic waist band.
- Maxi length with subtle flutter sleeves.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Lined from waist to mid thigh.
Size + Fit:
- Fits true to size.
- Dress does have stretch, so if between sizes, size down.
- Marianne is 5'6, cup size 32B, pant size 4 and wearing size small.
- Miranda is 5'8, size 2, and wearing size small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- XSmall - Length: 59.5" Bust: 31.75" Waist: 22" Shoulder: 13"
- Small - Length: 60" Bust: 33.75" Waist: 24" Shoulder: 13.5"
- Medium - Length: 60.5" Bust: 35.75" Waist: 26" Shoulder: 14"
- Large - Length: 61" Bust: 37.75" Waist: 28" Shoulder: 14.5"
- XLarge - Length: 61" Bust: 39.75" Waist: 30" Shoulder: 15"
- XXLarge - Length: 61.25" Bust: 41.75" Waist: 32" Shoulder: 15.5"
- XXXLarge - Length: 61.75" Bust: 43.75" Waist: 34" Shoulder: 16"
Content + Care:
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- Steaming recommended for wrinkles.
- Ironing NOT recommended. If you must, iron from the inside. Do not steam or iron one area for more than 2 seconds.
First time buying a dress from website and will definitely recommend to friends. High quality dress for good price and shipped and got to my house within 6 days after order.
Absolutely love this company
The fabric was lovely, as was the olive green color. However, the waist was a bit too loose on me, and the dress was slightly too short to wear heels with (I'm 5'6). Unfortunately I had to return it, but I could see this dress being super flattering on someone else!
The velvet material is nice but dress is not true to size. It was very large and droopy on top and cut super low. Not super flattering in maternity pictures either.
I am 6’ and weigh 160 lbs. I love everything about this dress, except it came a little shorter than I was expecting. I measured out the length provided in the description, I thought I would be okay, but it is short on me. Since I love the fit and material used, I’m going to keep the dress. Wearing heels with the dress made me feel a little more comfortable compared to sandals or flats. Here’s a quick pic I snapped wearing it with the heels. I hope this helps!!