Liza Olive Velvet Maxi Dress
- Incredible quality velvet material.
- Surplice V neck with elastic waist band.
- Maxi length with subtle flutter sleeves.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Lined from waist to mid thigh.
Size + Fit:
- Fits true to size.
- Dress does have stretch, so if between sizes, size down.
- Marianne is 5'6, cup size 32B, pant size 4 and wearing size small.
- Miranda is 5'8, size 2, and wearing size small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- XSmall - Length: 59.5" Bust: 31.75" Waist: 22" Shoulder: 13"
- Small - Length: 60" Bust: 33.75" Waist: 24" Shoulder: 13.5"
- Medium - Length: 60.5" Bust: 35.75" Waist: 26" Shoulder: 14"
- Large - Length: 61" Bust: 37.75" Waist: 28" Shoulder: 14.5"
- XLarge - Length: 61" Bust: 39.75" Waist: 30" Shoulder: 15"
- XXLarge - Length: 61.25" Bust: 41.75" Waist: 32" Shoulder: 15.5"
- XXXLarge - Length: 61.75" Bust: 43.75" Waist: 34" Shoulder: 16"
Content + Care:
- Hand wash cold, lay flat to dry.
- Steaming recommended for wrinkles.
- Ironing NOT recommended. If you must, iron from the inside. Do not steam or iron one area for more than 2 seconds.
I was worried this wouldn't fit me but I could have went a size down! I ordered a medium, it fits looser but still nice looking. I am 5'2, 145lbs, 34d. I found the boob part needs a button so I don't fall out but that's not too bad at all! The feel of the velvet is soo nice! It's perfect for my nov elopement! Next time I order here I will get the small size as the fabric has good stretch in a flattering way. Also dress was long as advertised too so that's nice that it will work for all heights of people. I also love that this colour isn't too Christmas-y that was my worry with the green but is perfect!
Bought this to be a bridesmaid - fits perfectly. I got a small and the length was perfect - I’m about 5’6”. I won’t need alterations but I’ll probably pin the boob area up higher.
I purchased this beautiful dress to wear in my best friends wedding. I’m petite and thin. While I read the reviews and saw photos this dress was significantly large on me. Over a foot too big length wise and the torso is very long. It does not have any support so it hangs heavy. If you don’t have the curves or height to support the dress than you will need tons of alterations on it. I love the fabric, and the color. I hope the tailor can make this work.
I bought this dress as a bridesmaid dress and I can’t believe how comfortable it is! The material is great and I’m so excited to wear it!
I love this dress. I bought it as a bridesmaid dress and I love the way it fits. I read many reviews about how it fits big so I ended up ordering a large (also because the xl was out of stock). I was a little nervous, but it ended up fitting great. It fits tighter on my chest but it perfectly hugs my curves while also hiding the unpleasant areas of my tummy. I am 5’2 and the dress is a bit too long but easily solved with heels or getting it hemmed. But most importantly, this dress is extremely comfy!