Lydia Deep Mauve Maxi Dress
$ 55.00 $ 82.00
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Color is a deep, earthy mauve, not a true pink
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist with connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Angela is 5'6", cup size 34C, pant size 6 and wearing size small.
- If between sizes we recommend sizing down.
It was gorgeous!!! Fit true to size and was long and flowy. Exactly like the picture.
I am really happy with the quality of the dress. It was absolutely beautiful for the maternity photos. I am 5'5.5". Pre pregnancy weight 136 lbs., current weight in picture is 168 lbs. I purchased a small and it fit well. The length was long, which is ok in my opinion. I decided to not have it hemmed, because it still looked great in the photos.
I stalked this dress for a long time and went over measurements several times before purchasing for my sisters wedding. I am 5’7” and a size 16 fits but usually with space. I got the XL and it fits wonderfully except for the upper arms, where it is tight. I still wore it, but it took two of us to help me out of the dress. Couldn’t tell it was tight in pictures, but it was extremely uncomfortable in the arms.
I loves the dress and it’s definitely worth what I paid for it! The only downside is I bought the dress in a 2x which fit perfectly everywhere but the sleeves. Especially the upper arm area, it’s hard to stretch my arms completely out in front because they’re so tight. Other than that I have absolutely no complaints!
I bought this to wear to an April wedding- it’s the perfect material. It is a few inches long so I’ll be getting it cut. Turns out I am pregnant and it’s bump friendly so I’m even more grateful for this style!