Lydia Hunter Green Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Dress has a relaxed fit, if you would like a tighter fit or are between sizes, order one size down.
- For maternity, order your regular size.
- Trina is 5'6, pant size 2, 32D cup size and wearing size small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- XSmall - Length: 61.75" Bust: 34" Waist: 26" Back Shoulder: 16"
- Small - Length: 62" Bust: 36" Waist: 27" Back Shoulder: 17"
- Medium - Length: 62.25" Bust: 38" Waist: 28" Back Shoulder: 18"
- Large - Length: 62.5" Bust: 40" Waist: 30" Back Shoulder: 19"
- XLarge - Length: 62.75" Bust: 42" Waist: 32" Back Shoulder: 20"
- XXLarge - Length: 63" Bust: 44" Waist: 34" Back Shoulder: 21"
- XXXLarge - Length: 63.25" Bust: 46" Waist: 36" Back Shoulder: 22"
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry. Do not bleach.
I returned the large for a medium. It seemed like two different dresses but the medium was beautiful! Cannot wait to wear at my best friend wedding!
Absolutely love this dress! Size was true to fit and it looks gorgeous yet feels so comfortable. I love how flowy and light the material is with how good of a quality it has as well. Definitely recommend this dress! Plan on wearing it for my engagement photo shoot!
Beautiful dress. Color is just as pictured and the dress fits beautifully. I will have to get it hemmed but I knew that before I purchased. I’m 5’3 for the record. But overall the dress is beautiful and can’t wait to wear it for a wedding we’re attending this fall.
This was the perfect dress for my maternity pictures! And I'm excited to wear it next winter when I'm not pregnant too, haha! I'm a plus-size girl, so finding dresses that are flattering can be tough. I love Baltic born!
This looks STUNNING on you mama!
This dress was perfect in every way! I'm normally a size xs/s, but had planned on wearing it around 35 weeks pregnant, and based on reviews went for the small just in case. It was beautiful, and honestly because it's so flowy and has a tie, I think you could get away with with a size up or down from your usual. I did get it hemmed quite a bit because I'm only 5'3, which is good news for taller women! I did also have them add a little stitch to keep the top together since I'm a little less blessed in the bust ;) I definitely plan on wearing it again, postpartum! Photo credit: Missie Lafrenz Photography