Lydia Hunter Green Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Dress has a relaxed fit, if you would like a tighter fit or are between sizes, order one size down.
- For maternity, order your regular size.
- Trina is 5'6, pant size 2, 32D cup size and wearing size small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- XSmall - Length: 61.75" Bust: 34" Waist: 26" Back Shoulder: 16"
- Small - Length: 62" Bust: 36" Waist: 27" Back Shoulder: 17"
- Medium - Length: 62.25" Bust: 38" Waist: 28" Back Shoulder: 18"
- Large - Length: 62.5" Bust: 40" Waist: 30" Back Shoulder: 19"
- XLarge - Length: 62.75" Bust: 42" Waist: 32" Back Shoulder: 20"
- 2XLarge - Length: 65.25" Bust: 48" Waist: 35" Back Shoulder: 23"
- 3XLarge - Length: 65.75" Bust: 49" Waist: 37" Back Shoulder: 23.5"
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry. Do not bleach.
I absolutely love this dress! It was exactly what I wanted for my maternity photos and the green is even more gorgeous in person! I’m 5’7 and it is long but I actually prefer the length for photos! It drapes over my 35 week bump perfectly! It is a little more low cut than I’d like but that’s easily fixed with a pin and honestly, I think the type of bra you wear with it makes a difference. I definitely recommend to any momma’s looking for a perfect photo session dress!
This dress is beautiful and fits really well. I plan to wear it for a wedding and will be nursing so was looking for something that would be accommodating. The only issue with this dress is there were a few snags. Customer service was great and corrected the issue promptly. Lastly, shipping was quick!
The material has a little weight, but ot is flowy and beautiful. It’s very long! But this is a good quality in my opinion, better too long and easily adjustable than too short. The color and fit was as expected. Thank you for the lovely well-made product!
Thick decent material. Green was a very dark green not so much emerald green or Hunter. Not much shape to the crossover front. Needed to get altered but that was to be expected at price point. Felt good to wear, comfortable. Smelled like cigarettes when arrived like most lower price Chinese imports. Decent dress. Not sure where the relation to Scandinavia game from besides instagram marketing.