- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem
- Sleeves are unlined
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic
- Elastic waist with connected sash
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress
- Bump and nursing friendly
- Chiffon fabric has no stretch. Please keep bicep measurement in mind
- 100% Polyester
- Marianne is 5'6, cup size 32B, size 4 and is wearing size S
- The model is wearing 3' inch heels in photos, please take into account for length
All US returns are free!
We offer STORE CREDIT ONLY for all qualifying returns
You have 35 days from the date of delivery to return your item
To see our full return policy and start a return click here
- Shipping and processing times are as follows:
Domestic 5-12 days
International 12-28 days
To see our full shipping policy click here
- Baltic Born
Beautiful high quality dress. Color matches with the picture really well. Material feel very luxury.
Beautiful dress, but the fit was a little off
Honestly, the dress was gorgeous. Great color and the quality was top-notch, however, the sizing was a little off. I ordered a XXXL in worries that the arms would not fit. Unfortunately, this didn't help solve the issue. While the waist and the chest were a little large, if you have chubbier upper arms/biceps, this will not fit you. The material becomes tight near the armpits, and pulls throughout the chest area. I am hoping to return the dress, however as an international (canada) order, BalticBorn does not pay for return shipping, and only offers store credit. Certainly, I have apprehensions about purchasing another dress when their largest size was still small in some areas... Return shipping is approx. half the cost of the dress in the first place.
Beautiful Dress, Great Quality
I loved this purchase. It was so perfect for my engagement photos. Simple, elegant, beautiful, and so flattering. My only note is that I am about 5' 4" and the dress was a bit long/dragged the floor, even if I wore heels. I liked that about the dress, but it's an important note for others if they're wanting to hem it. Would HIGHLY recommend!