Lydia Natural Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist, connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not dry clean.
- Marianne is 5'6, pant size 4/6, 32B cup size and wearing size small.
Omg I loved my dress!!!! It was so flattering! I felt sexy in it and my fiance loved it for our engagement pictures! This is a very well made dress, the fabric felt like butter and it didn't stick to me! It was very long but I wanted it to be for what I wanted it for. I did have it altered, I'm 5'2 175 pounds and ordered an extra large, I had the arms shortend but that was it!
This was my third purchase from BalticBorn. What I love about them is the quality of clothing, customer service and fast shipping. I bought lydia natural maxi dress for my maternity photos. I weigh 22 lbs more than my normal weight and size small fits me perfectly. It is is bit long, so you might want to alter the length once you get the dress. For me the maternity photos looked better with the flowy dress so I didn’t alter it. This is a comfortable and photoshoot appropriate dress.
This is a beautiful dress, but it’s supposed to be bump friendly. I ordered a size up from what I wear and I can’t even get it over my bust. It’s not stretchy at all and there are no other sizes to order. Return policy states no money back; only store credit!!! I can’t exchange for anything else. I need my money back.