Lydia Maxi Dress | Natural
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist, connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Chiffon fabric has no stretch. Please keep bicep measurement in mind.
- 100% polyester.
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not dry clean.
- Marianne is 5'6, pant size 4, 32B cup size and wearing size small.
- We recommend sizing down in this style.
- maternity photos
Love this dress. Fit was great (though be prepared these dresses are LONG- have mine hemmed) and the color and fabric is lovely. Perfect for photos!!
Ordered this one for my bridesmaids dress and absolutely loved it! Love the soft tones and flowy look. Customer service and shipping was really good! Definitely recommend!!
Ordered this one for my bridesmaids dress and absolutely loved it! Love the soft tones and flowy look. Definitely recommend!!
I absolutely love this dress! I wasn’t sure what size to order but I followed the measurements listed online and ordered according to that. The dress fits beautifully except is a tad tight in the shoulders and upper arms (the fabric doesn’t have much give) but not so much that I’m unable to wear it. My only other complaint it that I wish the cuffs were a little tighter on my wrist. I’m guessing because I had to order a larger size that they are wider because of that? But the dress worked so well for our maternity photos in Maui! I just love the way the dress drapes and hangs around my bump. I felt so feminine and goddess like in it. And I’m sure the dress will still fit nicely after I have my son. I’m very happy with this purchase and have told all my friends about this site!
The dress is buttery soft and both layers have a slight stretch to them! The color is beautiful and I love the way it fits. The only negative thing I could say is that the skirt of the dress is four panels sewn together meaning you have a seam going straight down the front. Hardly noticeable with the fullness of the skirt but still not favorable.