Lydia Maxi Dress in Rust Floral
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Dress has a relaxed fit, if you would like a tighter fit or are between sizes, order one size down.
- For maternity, order your regular size.
- Angela is 5'6, pant size 6, 32DD cup size and wearing size small.
- Approximate Dress Measurements:
- Small - Length: 62" Bust: 36" Waist: 27" Back Shoulder: 17"
- Medium - Length: 62.25" Bust: 38" Waist: 28" Back Shoulder: 18"
- Large - Length: 62.5" Bust: 40" Waist: 30" Back Shoulder: 19"
- 1XLarge - Length: 65.25" Bust: 48" Waist: 36"-42" Back Shoulder: 23"
- 2XLarge - Length: 65.75" Bust: 49" Waist: 36.5"-44" Back Shoulder: 23.5"
- 3XLarge - Length: 66.25" Bust: 50" Waist: 37"-46" Back Shoulder: 24"
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry. Do not bleach.
Love this dress. Just as pictured. I guess it runs TTS, but mine is a little big. I usually take a small but ordered a medium become I didn’t want it to be too tight or revealing on the neckline. I am 5.4” and around 135 lbs. Only thing... about a week after I received it went on sale for $50!! :( so frustrating!
I love this dress!! I haven't been able to wear it yet as I bought it to wear to a wedding in May! I have tried it on though and it's beautiful. I have long legs and always worry about purchasing things online cause I don't want my feet to show but it is actually too long so I will need to get it hemmed but I don't mind doing that. I'd rather it be too long than too short.
I love this dress! Going to be taking maternity pics in it. When I measured myself to match my size it said to but a 2x which seemed a little big for what I normally buy. I bought a XL and it was still too big so I had it altered in the breast area since the L was sold out. For reference I’m 5’7, 200lbs, wear a 36D
I bought this dress for a wedding after another dress from a different company fell through. I'm so glad I did! It arrived very quickly, and is so comfortable and flattering! I can't wait to wear it!
I loved the design of it and it was a beautiful pattern. But I ultimate returned it because it was a little tight in the arms and it was overwhelmingly long (which I knew it would be) but since the tightness in the arms I figured i would try another dress out. I’m looking forward to trying another dress out. The Lydia was a beautiful dress though overall and wish I was taller to fit into better!