Lydia Maxi Dress | Mustard
$ 50.00 $ 82.00
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist, connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- Chiffon fabric has no stretch. Please keep bicep measurement in mind.
- 100% polyester.
- Hand wash, line dry, do not bleach.
Sizing + Fit:
- Trina is 5'6, pant size 2, 32D cup size and wearing size small.
- Angela is 5'6" (wearing 2" heels), pant size 6, 34C
- cup size and wearing size small.
- This style runs large. We recommend sizing down.
- For maternity, we recommend ordering your pre-pregnancy size.
I absolutely love the 3 dresses I’ve bought from BB however, I bought this item in a large and I’m swimming in it. I cannot return it but I’m going to try to resell it elsewhere as it still has the tags. I would absolutely size down even if you typically are a larger size. I’m 5’10 with a 36/38 bust 31 waist and 43inch hip for reference. The quality is amazing and the color is perfect for fall. Just way too big!
This is a beautiful dress. I sized up, but even sizing up it was a bit tight in the shoulders/arms. It is still totally wearable, just a bit hard to take off! For sizing reference I purchased a XL and I am 5'9" & weigh 190.
This is such a beautiful dress. It is extremely long (I’m 5’6.5 and had to have about 3-4 inches trimmed off. I wore it to a summer wedding in central California and the sleeves kept me warm on the cool evening. The sleeves around the shoulders were a little tight but I have larger arms. I ordered a large and am 185 lbs and 40b chest if that helps anyone. Fantastic buy!
Loved loved loved this dress. Fit perfectly. I’m 5’7 and 175 while pregnant and a medium fit so well.
A lot of times when buying dresses online they come in not great condition, this dress was not one of them! I was super impressed with the quality and timely matter it came in. I’m wearing this dress for a wedding this fall, and I think it will be perfect!