Lydia Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem
- Sleeves are unlined
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic
- Elastic waist with connected sash
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress
- Bump and nursing friendly
- Chiffon fabric has no stretch. Please keep bicep measurement in mind
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach
- Marianne is 5'6, 32B cup, size 4 and wearing size S
All US returns are free!
STORE CREDIT only for all qualifying returns
21 days from the date of delivery to mail your return back
To see our full return policy and start a return click here
- Shipping and processing times are as follows:
Domestic 5-12 days
Domestic 5-12 days
International 12-28 days
To see our full shipping policy click here
- size XL
Im 5ft 11, 200 lbs. Bought Size XL. These long maxi dresses are perfect for tall ladies who want to well heels ! These Lydia Maxis run a bit LARGE, if you are in-between sizes, Id suggest going down one size. I think a Large would have been Perfect, but they had SOLD OUT, so I bought an XL. Its big and roomy with lots of stretch. Very ELEGANT and Comfy too!! I wear a Nikki Biki (Amazon) for a little more cleavage coverage.
Great fit, made very well. Will be wearing for my friends wedding while 7 months pregnant and it definitely gives room for my growing belly!
I bought three of these dresses on my order. Quality is exceptional. Very long- which I love. Please note the arms are tight so size up if you are heavier armed. I didn’t size up but it’s ok because I dropped a few pounds and now it fits really well.
Comfortable. Long enough for me. I’m 5’8. Simple classic
I’m a tall, curvaceous gal and this dress skims the floor even in my heels and let’s me show a bit of cleavage without giving away the whole farm, as it were. Very simple so it can be styled many different ways.