Lydia Nutmeg Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist with connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Angela is 5’6” (wearing 2.5” heel), bust size 34C, pant size 6 and wearing size small.
- We recommend sizing down in this style.
- For maternity, we recommend ordering your pre-pregnancy size.
i'm 5'8 126lbs XS fit great. very long, would probably have to wear heals with it or alter.
I loved this dress! I am a curvy girl and sometimes I am skeptical to purchase items online especially now that I am excepting! I love how this dress looked and especially the color since my them was “little cutie ”. Dress arrived in 2 days with expedited service. I am 5’4 and the dress was a little too long for me. I ended up getting it trimmed and it was perfect!!
Size small fits like a glove. Item as pictured. Nutmeg color is warm and inviting
Great quality, beautiful color. Would definitely recommend!
This dress was perfect for my maternity shoot in AZ! I’m 5’1, 209lbs 9 mos pregnant, and yes it was long but it worked perfectly for our pictures! I went with my regular size a Large and I’m glad I did because I think an XL would’ve been too baggy. I usually wear a 38C for bras and now with pregnancy my chest has only grown, but this dress fit great! I did wear a sports type bra under. I will probably get it hemmed after baby to use for other events!