Lydia Pink Maxi Dress
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist, connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Marianne is 5'6, pant size 6, 32B cup size and wearing size small.
- post partum
- prettiest button detail
- dress compliment
Dress arrived within five days of purchase. I went with my pre-pregnancy size of large and had plenty of room! The sleeves flow so nicely and have the prettiest button detail. It was a little long, but perfect for photos! I can’t wait to wear this dress again to a wedding post partum and see how it fits then, too. Would highly recommend!
My daughter picked this dress for me to wear in her wedding. I love the color and look forward to wearing it again. The cut of the dress compliment a variety of body types. Well made and affordable.
If you are petite like me please read! I am 5’2” and I had to get the dress hemmed. I was not expecting the dress to be way to big as far as length wise so that was disappointing. I spend way too much money between buying the dress and adjustments. It really Sucks you cant return but only get store credit. The dress is pretty otherwise but the material seems cheap and definitely not worth the money.