Lydia Rust Floral Maxi Dress
$ 59.00 $ 89.00
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist, connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Angela is 5'6, pant size 6, 32DD cup size and wearing size small.
- We recommend sizing down in this style.
- family photos
I love the dress, however it is extremely long even with heals. Im going to have to go get it turned up so i can wear it without tripping over
Love this company, the dresses are amazing and gorgeous and you need to own one or two or more. After I have my baby I will definitely be buying more once I lose my weight.
I wore this dress for family photos and it couldn’t have been more perfect. It’s incredibly flattering and comfortable. I know I’ll be able to wear it over and over again for a variety of occasions
Everything was great except for the dress is super long for a 5’3” height like me, even with heel. Overall I love the dress !
I received a damaged dress with a huge hole in the front. That being said, i was so sad because the dress itself was GORGEOUS. The colors were so rich in person. I ended up buying another Lydia dress in a red color. Beautiful dress, but it is made very very long. Can’t wear mine even with heels it’s too long. The alterations will cost about $50, so keep that in mind when purchasing this dress. It will deff need to be hemmed.