Lydia Rust Maxi Dress
$ 65.00 $ 89.00
- Flowing chiffon material over a full lining from bodice to hem.
- Sleeves are unlined.
- Three gold buttons at each wrist, no elastic.
- Elastic waist with connected sash on each side.
- Surplice neckline, this is not a wrap dress.
- Bump and nursing friendly.
- 100% Polyester
- Hand wash cold, line dry, do not bleach.
- Marianne is 5'6, pant size 4, 32B cup size and wearing size small.
- We recommend sizing down in this style.
This dress was everything and more that I envisioned for my maternity photos! It fit so well and I wore my pregnancy size so I’ll be able to wear it again and again! I’m 5’8” and 138 lbs pre preggo and now I’m 165 lbs. totally worth it!!
It’s a very beautiful dress, a little tighter in the bust but otherwise not bad at all
Got this dress for my engagement pictures and I absolutely loved it! I have gotten so many compliments on it. I felt like it fit my body very well and the material was high quality. Only reason I did not give it 5 stars is that the arms were a little short and the dress was really long which might not work well if you’re short. I’m 5’9 and 155 pounds.
It showed up quicker than expected and looks great. Definitely long but I’m short. I’m 130lb and 5ft on the nose and a size small fits nicely. Honesty I probably could have done an extra small but it would have been a bit snug.
Item took about a week to ship. Im 5’2 about 165 pre pregnancy weight, 180 pregnancy weight and I purchased a Large. The fit was all good. A little long due to me being short so ill have to have it taken up. Overall good quality an love the color and fit.